Which data do we collect from you?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter: Your email address
- When you apply for a position at Bora: please refer to our CV Notice
- When you contact us for questions and/or feedback: Email address, Name, Any information you provide us via the “message” section
- Data we collect through cookies. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
Why and on which legal basis do we process your personal data?
- To receive any questions and feedback and answer back to you after your communication, based on our legitimate interests.
- To send you our newsletter, based on your consent.
- To assess your job application, based on our pre-contractual stage.
- To keep our website secure and nice, based on our legitimate interest.
- To provide you with content you might be interested to, based on your consent.
Which rights do you have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity via logical means
- To withdraw your consent if you have given it to us (i.e. to subscribe to our newsletter)
Who controls and processes your personal data?
- The Data Controller for your data is “Bora Design SL” based in 18 Avenida Santo Domingo, Planta 1-B, Jalón 03727, Alicante, Spain (Bora)
- Our website is hosted in Canada by Nerivon.
- Our newsletter is hosted by Mailchimp.
- If you contact us through email, Microsoft processes your data within the European Union, acting as our email service provider.
- The Company’s employees and associates process your data.
All the above-mentioned parties are bound by confidentiality obligations.
How long do we keep your data for?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we shall keep your email address until you ask us to delete it or you withdraw your consent.
- When you apply for a position at Bora, we shall keep your application based on our CV Notice.
- If you contact us, we will retain the communication and its meta-data until you ask us to delete it, unless it needs to be retained for a longer period or for legitimate reason or for our compliance with a legal obligation.
How can you exercise your data rights?
If, at any time, you would like to exercise your rights or ask any question regarding your personal data, please refer to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD).